Friday, April 22, 2005

Dedication to the Father, losing this weight 04/22/05

Okay so today we are having the 2nd day of a 4 day conference at my church. I am on the praise and worship team of my church and so I will be singing all four days but there seems so to be a teeny problem...........I have no voice!! I've been nursing my throat to health and I knew this before the actual conference began. The preaching that came forth last night was so filling it was about Hope in Unity. I recieved a deposit from it, it was talking about unity in the church and how in the beginning Paul set the Corinthian church in place and taught and discpiled the people there for about 1 1/2 years, but as he left on his journey all ruckus broke lose and there was all kinds of discord within the corinthian church and a word got back to paul about the discord that was going on in the church and paul wrote a letter to the Corinthian church inquiring of the situation and setting some things straight ergo the books of the bible 1 Corinthians, and 2 Corinthians. Paul came about starting the Corinthian church in acts 18:1-11 when the jews would not listen to his preaching and he turned to the gentiles because they believed in the Lord. Anyhoo. Then the preacher went on to speak about how Jesus was prophesied in the book of Isaiah 42:3 and Matthew 12:20 to not throw out a bruised reed or dispense of a wick that has been snuffed out. And even today Jesus will not throw us out to the dogs but he is faithful to forgive our bruised broken , and burnt our lives. People in the body of Christ can easily put up a front like everything is honky dory but sometimes it's not and that's just real but if we were to wallow in our own sorrow we would never make it. That is why when you see us praising God and dancing and singing to the Lord during a worship session in service it's not Just because everything is alright and we've got it going on. Some of us HAVE to praise God because we know that he is God and there is nothing that he cannot do, just praising God lifts your spirits. The energy of a multitude of folk praising God and lifting him up in dance, song, or praise is contagious and you can catch that attitude and recognize God for who he is and not only that but you can praise him for what he's done in your life or what he's going to do. It was such an awesome message and i thought I'd share it with you guys.

Now with my weight I have been stuck at 262-265 fluctuating daily and I can't seem to figure out why. I have been eating extremely healthy and I either run or get on the stairmaster daily for 30 minutes. And running is stepping into new territory for me a whole nother level of workout lately.
I run about 2 miles a day m-w-f so I guess I'm doing good. What's so funny is I run better on the treadmill than I ever did on the ground. I couldn't run for more than about 4-5 minutes on the ground but on the treadmill I can run for 30 minutes @ 4.5 LOL. I haven't ran outside since about Febuary though. I just don't get it. I feel stronger though, I can actually do 10 pushups regular style. It is hard but doable. I haven't even gone back to girl pushups in a long while because that's just too easy to me. I want to push myself and get stronger and not create a crutch by doing easy things. It's early friday morning and I've just called off of work because we have the second session of the conference this morning at 9:00am. I really feel that i am going to receive a word from the Lord that is going to change me spiritually as a matter of fact I know this.

I have been trying(well not really) to get back into the mode of early morning worship. For some odd reason I just couldn't get up in the mornings, unless the Holy Ghost was prompting me to wake up out of my sleep and pray or I have a vision in my sleep and there is a struggle with the enemy that would cause me to wake up and pray. Anyhoo I got up this morning and had some serious wonderful worship and while meditating and listening to the Lord he told me that I was going to go through a change spiritually and i have to continue to seek him in the morning and continue to be obedient to my calling which is an intercessor. I received a word from a prophetess over the television one day as well about transformation, this woman litterally called out my name!!!! On television!!!! And honey I don't have no common name. She called out Doneta and said that the Lord had a word for me about transformation. I came across more scriptures that covered this and in sermons I heard the same thing so God's word is confirmed and i'm jus preparing to recieve whatever God has for me because I know that it is for me.
God showed me that it is okay to work out and give my body endurance but he wants my soul mind and body when it comes to my eating habits. I must let him lead me and I am going to recieve deliverance from greed. I have overcome many things through the Lord therefore I KNOW that my Lord can deliver me from overeating. Whew, Okay yall I know I write alot but I just want to share so much of what is going on with me to you all. Have a blessed rest of the day and I'll be back to update you with more Weight loss stuff and more progress because that's all I'm looking for.

I'm seeing something without my own natural eyes and believing in it without my own natural mind, I'm walking in faith. This weight WILL come off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home