Saturday, April 23, 2005

255.5 lbs woohoo

Okay well it's a little bit of a faux pas woohoo. There is a reason why my wieght is down that is directed only by the holy spirit. But I pray that when my eating habits are back to normal, I can control it. I have great expectations on what God has for my life and I am going through a transformation spiritually and naturally so I receive all of Gods instructions for me in that light.

I have received so much from this conference that we have been holding that I could feast on that spiritual food for a few months LOL. But naturally I know that my main objective in this weightloss journey is to eat only when hungry and stop when full. Our bodies are like A gas tank, food is the fuel. You wouldn't put more fuel in an already full tank would you? Well it's the same with food. Why eat if your not hungry? Because it looks good? Because it smells good? Because everyone else is doing it? Those were my main reasons. Well God had to show me different. Food is fuel, not a cushion, Not a person with arms to hold you when you are down, Not an idol to worship, it is plainly put....FUEL. I have chosen to eat healthier options of food just because it effects my body differently to eat healthy instead of eating fast food, greasy fried foods, and heavy processed foods. You see, healthy foods make my skin glow and my hair grow and a better body image, greasy foods cause breakouts, oily skin and crunchy hair(well atleast for me it does LOL).

That is basically my choice though. As long as you can eat when hungry and stop when truly full(and it doesn't take much to get full) you can eat whatever you want. To get more information on this you should check out Gwen Shamblin's book called Rise Above. GOd CAN help you to lose weight and keep it off forever. WW is also a great tool to use as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home