Monday, April 25, 2005

at work

For some odd reason I am soooooo tired today. I dunno maybe my energy will be back up after I workout on lunch. And I also had stomach cramps then went to the restroom and had a good bowl movement that eased the pain. I had to take a break for about 6-7 minutes and get some fresh air. I dunno what's up with my body today. I had a snack of a banana and a small box of raisins this morning but then that was when I had my bowel movement. Anyhoo after I work out I will be eating a home made salad with some wheat thins (my staple crackers. I will fight you over my wheat thins and wheatables LOL. They are the perfect little snack. I found out about them over 2 years ago when I was doing weight watchers, they were low in points and tasted sooooo good I liked them instantly! Well I'm heading over to the gym and then I will feast on my salad and crackers yummy when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home