Monday, April 25, 2005

New small victories

Oh yeah I forgot to put this in the other post but I am getting so much stronger. I can now do 10 full body pushups without buckling LOL. Not girl pushups, Not wall pushups, But REAL full body, legs straight , lower your chest to the ground, no booty in the air pushups!!!! I'm so happy about this yall I tell ya!! Oh yeah and guess what else? I can fit a normal sized bathtowel around me with only a little gap in it!!!!! This is awesome yall, And I can wear a belt. Is it not awesome?!?! I know that these may be small insignificant things to you all but that is a MAJOR accomplishment to me because I have had to do without because of greed for so long it's just wonderful to see these things. Praise God for discipline and guidance in all of this!!! Hey I even fell a little better than the last post. I may come back and tell you guys about the workout HAHAHA. I dunno how many posts can you blog in one day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home