Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I feel a blog coming on

I don't know what's the deal with this but I just felt it was time to blog LOL. time to check in with you wonderful ladies and gents and tell ya what the happs are around here. Actually nothing right now LOL. But I've been doing my 5 day ab workout with the firm and I am feeling the burn all day today. My stomach and sides are really sore but that's good no pain no gain right? I'm not complaining by far at all, I just wanted to let you guys know that it's working.

Oh OH guess what. On my lunch instead of working out I had to drop my hubby's cell phone off to him because he forgot to grab it this morning so on my way there I started examining my fingers, Don't ask me why I just did (LOL) My fingers are deflating and forming wrinkles!!!!! Okay normally a person would cry out about the change of life or something like that but I was praising God because that showed me that all these fat molecules in my hands are shrinking and melting and skin is what gonna be left. I mean I could litterally pinch skin up offa my hand and my wedding band is so big I can put it on my thumb. Unfortunately a couple of years ago while on weight watchers I lost alot of weight and one day my wedding ring up and slipped offa my finger one day while I was driving in my car and I felt so bad about it. I just never got another ring. I have been wearing my band because also The ring was so new that we didn't have insurance on it. Well this time I know to get the ring sized. AS embarrassing as it is to say I was wearing a comfy sioze 10 in rings, I think I may be now down to a 9 the way this band is trying to slip off of my fingers. I've always had skinny'ET phone home' fingers and when I started gaining weight even for my hands to get fatter they were never chubby fingers or pudgy paws or anything just big ole hands LOL. I'm so glad they've come down a bit.

Oh yeah AND I can tell my neck is going down. I have the stretch rings showing up how awesome is that? My husband told me this a long time ago and I never paid him any attention but he said you can tell a person has lost weight by looking at their neck and if they have those rings you know that they have lost some weight. Well I guess he is right because this neck is coming down BABY!! LOL
Most of these issues that I talk about folk would seriously be embarrased but me OH NOOO honey I delight and joy in these things because I know they mean change. Spiritually and naturally.

Keep God first and everything will flow perfectly behind you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home