Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm Still alive I promise

For those of you that used to read me and hopefully still keep up with me on my OD entries (as that's where I've been posting as of late) God bless you. Star (Claritta) I know you stopped by to check on me a couple of times as did Sabs and neddie (love ya sis!).

The verdict is in. I have gained weight. Amazingly not from August my last entry, but the weight gain started in Feb 2007. I got a new job, a very very stressful new job and began the eating out everyday syndrome because I was too tired to cook, too tired to clean, too tired to workout. I mean seriously this job has taken it's toll on me mentally and physically as it is WAYYYYY more physical than my last job. Also I am the ONLY IT support for 3 plants in America which adds to the new job stresses. On top of the fact that I have hypothyroid and my iron levels spiked during that time period I managed to gain 30 lbs in 2.5 months. YIKES!

Well I am here to report that I am doing a little better. I am beginning to get a rhythm for the job and I am enforcing getting my workouts back in. Well not really workouts but mostly running. My kids joined the community track team and I took them to a practice and got a lil jealous at WATCHING everyone either run or get their walk on. So I went home and laced up and came back to the track and it's been all she wrote from there lol. I have to baby step my way back into the running game. Back in Jan. My LSD runs totaled about 6.1 miles for a PR of 01:22:29:39. Now I'm averaging 1-2.5 miles per run/walk. I've been drinking more water. I'm still trying to figure out how I managed 3 months with NO water. And that is the God's honest truth I drunk absolutely NO water and I NEVER ate home cooked meals. WOW.

Well I started back doing things a little healthier About 2 weeks ago and I'm down 2.7 lbs. I'll post my sticker up for losing this recent 30 lb gain and then continue on the mission. If there's one thing I can do it's set a goal and accomplish it. It may take days, months, and years but once I set my mind to something I always accomplish it.

I'm in the process of having my heart shown to me spiritually and I've uncovered some really interesting things. But I have more info on that in my OD diary http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D583986 (check me out whenever you get a chance). But one thing that God is really working with me on right now is using my kingdom authority over the issues in the earth. When I eat I pray against the spirit of gluttony and greed and self control and I'm doing okay but I need to enforce it more. I'm not on a special eating plan right now. I'm more or less eating vegetarian (except eggs and seafood), Lactose intolerant so I go nowhere near milk or dairy products, drinking more water as opposed to NONE, and moving more.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'm so glad I found this blog.. I saved you a while ago and then I stopped blogging. Now that I started back up I wanted to peek in on some of my old favorites.

This is the 1st post I've read of yours in about a years and WOW it really speaks to me. This line in particular When I eat I pray against the spirit of gluttony and greed and self control

Thanks soo much for being you and now I need to figure out what the OD posts are all about, lol

Jams

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jams I remember you!!!1 How ya been?!?!
I have actually found out that I'm having some problems with my thyroid and that is also part of the cause with this hypothyroid I'm looking into that now. But thanks for noting me girlie I will be checking up on you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home