Friday, August 04, 2006

Recap ALL is well on June 07, 2006

all is well
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Hey Guys,

All is as well as can be expected. I'm doing fine I''ve just been unable to get on due to work constraints and training folks ans since I have no service at home the only time I can login and do anything is in spare time and by then I really don't have time or energy to write an entry. But please no I do login from time to time read you guys and check my notes.


Weight is so so. I got down to 237 then after memorial day yoyoed right back up to 245 so is as I'm stuck right now. We're down to one car and gas is too much to go to the gym, AND pick everyone up from work, drop off and do extracurriculart activities like cheerleading, baseball and no. 1 priority church. I'm pooped by the end of the day lately. Good news is I can now get into the 16's that was my goal for the summer. Amazingly how I can get into them when I've gained weight is beyond me but to God be the glory!

Marriage is marriage you know how when you pray you ask God to show you yourself? well I did that and God is making and molding me and I am starting to break through a real ugly side of myself through GOd and God alone. IT's not an easy feat at all as a matter of fact it is the hardest thing I've ever done seriously.
Okay gotta go back and train I'll update later. THERE IS MORE.......

Okay I'm back. I am going through transformation because I see that I can't go any farther until I deal with this issue. It is effecting my relationship and it has to be rooted in order for me to be effective in my ministry. As I said before it;s a very hard and humbling process so I'm gonna stay like a little baby and have the holy spirit guide me through this cause there is no way I can do it by myself. i thank my 1st lady so much for allowing me to talk to her. I didn't want to share it with her at first out of fear but I'm glad I finally did because it felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders just talking about it and getting it out. something simple that I was inadvertantly doing to shut people down. now in the process of healing and breaking through this stronghold I am exposing it so that it will not be so toxic to me. It's not comfortable at all but I thank God for baby steps lol. Yall keep me lifted as I will definitely do the same for you.

I really need to get back into the gym and get it together but like I said financial situations sharing one car will put that on hold for a minute so I'm going to do what God tells me to do and get back on track that way. The kids are doing good healthy as little oxes lol. my job is downsizing due to outsourcing but my position is still in tact....for now anyways and I see that I need to get on top of getting my technical certs to build up my resume just incase so as you can imagine things have been crazy around here. I have an A+ certification retest that I will be taking this friday so yall definitely keep me in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home