Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good News

My wedding ring was found!!!

Hallelujah, Praise the LORD!!!!

I am going to take back the band that I bought and get my money back and buy some new runners with that money ;) .My other runners are about through lol. I had some slight knee aches the last time I ran and I've had these shoes for over a year so it's about time for some new ones.

Oh I also have another shoe victory! My feet are shrinking. Praise the Lord! I didn't know that you can lose weight in your feet honest to God! I have a pair of the cutest Brown and beige pumps that have a cute little brown shoesstring-like tie up in the front. They are a size 11M. I have never had any problems with this shoe. Well today I'm justa sliding all around in these heals. I feel like a little girl wearing her mommy's shoes lol. I fluctuate between a 10.5 M-11M every once and a while but I notice that nowadays the 10's are starting to fit extremely comfortable. I praise God for that victory yall. Cause I am a shoe shopper and it's hard to find cute shoes in 11's and 12's if the make is narrow and I want the shoe anyhow lol. I'm just amazed at how my body is changing. I'm lifting weights and sculpting body parts and sticking to the cardio and I can definitely see the benefits. Praise God for Discipline!

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear your band was found!

congrats on the shoe size.

with all that running, make sure to do your stretches (stretches and strength training for your knees (quads, hamstring, adductor's, abductor's)

 
At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

be careful if the soreness in your knees persists. for general strengthen of your quadricep muscles which help stabilise your knees, try 2 sets (2x - 15-20 repetitions) of squats.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Corina Bowen said...

Congrats!!
Just think of all those cute summer shoes you are gonna get to buy!!
Keep up the great work!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home