Friday, March 31, 2006

03/31/06

Hey Guys I’m still here I am doing great!! I feel good and I'm blessed to be saved my the blood of Jesus and have a relationship with the lover of my soul. God is so awesome. I am currently in the middle of a 40 day consecration and God is showing me and teaching me so many things and I can hear him clearly I love that aspect of fasting.

My only downfall is the eating I'm used to being on a schedule and I'm now eating after a certain time of day and it's killing me I have gained like 2 or 3 lbs I'm at 247 right now but I'm still working out and getting a handle on my eating and I'm doing much better than last week's epsiodes LOL. I'm on the low end of size 18 clothes and it's just amazing to me how much the price drops and how many pieces of clothing you can find for a decent price. Yesterday I went to walmart and found a bra in a 38D for $5.88 I mean I cannot recall the last time I spent under 12.00 for a bra! I got happy about that one. I was praising the Lord LOL. I went from a 42DD to a 38D so I'm happy. My waist so far has went from 51 inches to 38 inches so praise the Lord!!!

I'm just praising God and sitting at his feet for whatever he has instore for me. I have realized finally what it is that God has called me to and I'm going about learning about that. I knew he called me back in July and it was confirmed in October but I didn't want to accept the reality of what ministry it was that he called me to. But I have seen it manifest and I now know I have to walk in it because I'm accountable to it now. So for the time being I'm just focusing on that.
Thanks for stopping by *waving*

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if you're feeling good and still moving - then you are still on track! good for you! it is great, once you start losing weight, and realise all the store you can go back into at shop at and actually have options!

 
At 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time I enter here. It's neat.

Dove2494

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home