Friday, August 04, 2006

RECAP July 06, 2004 Explaining July 4th

4th of July
Thursday, July 06, 2006

July fourth was really nice. The kids spent the night at one of our brothers at church's house with his kids so we had the house to ourselves. We got up in the morning to do some window shopping for my DH's ordination this Saturday. He will become a deacon. I will become a deacon's wife. cool. I'm really excited about it. We have a conference that we are hosting right now so as usual I won't be writing much until it most likely is over. ( I apologize to those that I couldn't tell of the ordination for my DH because we were given short notice and alot of you guys are already going through you own things to be worrying about us. We know that we have your well wishes in mind)

Well we went to window shop for our outfits then we went and picked up the kids which weren't even dress at 1:00pm lol they were running around playing. SO after they got dressed we went up to my Uncles house because he was hosting the bbq. Coming off of the highway someone rear ended us. But there was no damage to our car the driver at fault's bumper was messed up though. Well I called the police and he said because no one was hurt and we exchanged ins. info they didn't need to come out. MY bootleg ins. company was closed so I filed my claim yesterday. When the car hit us they hit us pretty hard and we were all cool that day but lately my neck and back have been kinda tight and so has dh's.

****edited for updates********
Anyhoo we ate good over my uncles house and watched Madea goes to jail which was hilarious. Sat around for a little while until everyone started getting drunk. I can't stand to watch people act stupid so we left and went to a friends house and I let the kids go swimming with her kids while Dh and her Dh played some pool and playstation. It was a very relaxing and needed day.
Quick update on the car accident. Saturday evening I went to the hospital because of pain in my back it was unbearable. I went into emergency and got checked out and the doctor says he thinks my muscles are just bruised from the impact of the wreck so he gave me a prescription for some muscle relaxers and some pain killers to help with the discomfort. They told me to put warm compress on my back for about 30 minutes a day. If I still have problems follow up with my doctor. Well I though today would be better but I think the medicine that i took from yesterday has just now worn off because I am having slight pains again. I hope this goes away I don't want to have any back problems. Oh well I'm putting it in Jesus Hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home