Monday, January 23, 2006

Non scale victory

I have great news to report.

Ofcourse I did let you guys know about me losing my wedding band because I am losing weight and I was a little distraught about that but oh well. Well I started feeling a little naked without my ring and so I decided that I would just go to kmart or walmart and grab another band. Well i went to KMART to get another ring and I thought that maybe I might be able to go down one size but I wanted to make sure that I could fit the ring.
My wedding ring and band were size 10's since the day that I bought them. In essence it was actually pretty embarrassing because my hands and my hubby's ring sizes were the exact same.

Well I went to try on rings to get for my finger and guess what size I was able to get.
******drumroll please******

A size 7

How awesome is that? I haven't worn a size 7 since I don't know how long seriously I honestly can't remember the last time I've worn a 7 at all. Thank you Jesus for small victories. If only my feet could get smaller then we'd really be on a roll. I feel like a girl again!!!! No more boy sizes for me. Also check this out guys. This past weekend I decided that I needed some more running pants to jump on the treadmill with because I only had one pair that were yoga pants and they were a bit too tights lol. Imagine a big girl running on a treadmill in yoga pants lol okay now stop imagining haha. Well I decided on a pair of xl pants and as I held them up I kept thinking to myself like. These may be too tight fitting or small. then I came across a size 2x and i took both pairs to the counter with me then rethought it and decided on the xl's. I got home and began to dreaed putting them on and ya know what? Not only did I have some breathing room they actually fit me quite comfortably :D. Also my over sized shirts are just starting to get in the way when working out so I may go ahead and try out wearing my cool max tees to run in. I wore one this morning and thankfully the shirts weren't riding up my back hallelujah!!! I'm sigining up for a 5k in a couple of weeks. so wish me luck yall.

God bless yall that support me beyond measure.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the downsize in ring size and clothing size! (still hope your ring shows up though.)

that's so awesome. just goes to show that despite the scale, your body is continual still changing due to your continued ACTIVITY! a 5k? YOU GO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home