Friday, January 06, 2006

Start Over

START OVER

When you've trusted God and walked his way
When you've felt his hand lead you day by day
But your steps now take you another way ...
Start over.

When you've made your plans and they've gone awry
When you've tried your best and there's no more try
When you've failed yourself and you don't know why ...
Start over.

When you've told your friends what you plan to do
When you've trusted them and they didn't come through
And you're all alone and it's up to you ...
Start over.

When you've failed your kids and they're grown and gone
When you've done your best but it's turned out wrong
And now your grandchildren come along ...
Start over.

When you've prayed to God so you'll know his will
When you've prayed and prayed and you don't know still ...
When you want to stop cause you've had your fill ...
Start over.

When you think you're finished and want to quit
When you've bottomed out in life's deepest pit
When you've tried and tried to get out of it ...
Start over.

When the year has been long and successes few
When December comes and you're feeling blue
God gives a January just for you ...
Start over.

Starting over means "Victories Won"
Starting over means "A Race Well Run"
Starting over means "God's Will Done"
Don't just sit there ..............

START OVER

by Woodrow Kroll of "Back to the Bible"







_________________________________________________________________



Updates on my Weight

I am doing well been exercising and eating right and journaling and tracking my points regularly so I'm pretty excited about the next weigh in. I know how I tend to get on the weekends so I am praying for discipline and I have made a promise to myself to journal this weekend no matter what. I see during the week I am pretty much on top of my eating journaling and exercising but it's on those two pesky relax days that I can't keep going. But me even posting this is mentally reminding me to stay the course and to stay on track. Please pray for a sista to keep it in control on that one.



Update on Life, love, and family

All is well in these neck of the woods. No drama at home no drama on the job, no drama in life so I'm happy. I did have one mishap with the baby daddy drama but whatever it's open and close case. Either you pay child support or you pay the consequences anyhoo that's his problem and not mines. Kids are doing great in school. DH is doing grreat on the job and will be enrolling in some classes to help him get some better jobs in the industry that he's working in. I'm really happy about that. I know that God is iin control and I'm just thanking him and adoring him and in awe of him at all times. He is really WORTHY to be PRAISED!!!! Thank you JESUS.



Well that's the gist of my life right now.........



God bless yall.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're weekend journaling went well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home