Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I felt it only right

To let you guys know that even though I am a terrible blogger I appreciate all of your encouraging words and nagging me to know what in the world I am doing and why I ain't updated lol.

Truth be told I am actually a terrible journaler. I never liked writing in school especially on paper and I still don't like it and maybe that explains my procrastination as far as staying on top of this blog.

Life is life, ya know. I'm still working out, still tryin to eat better. Still trying my best to glorify God in all I do. My kids are growing and the hubby is still the worlds best teddy bear ;D. I am actually awaiting to hear about a position that I applied for that will literally change my Life. now if only the boss of that job would get back with me and let me know something, I'm going nuts thinking about this posititon and the opportunities that will be behind it.

My weight is FINALLY coming off yay for that I'm holding steady again at 249.8 and I am not hopping back on the scale until Next Tuesday.


Oh Oh guess what I got a compliment on my hair today how cool is that. A woman that I work with told me that she loves my hair and she just never got the chance to tell me before. That really made my day. i referred her to come to Nappturality.com and check us old biddies out and she might find something that she likes. This is another black woman that's trying to figure out how to work with her natural texture. I hope she find some information and uses to bring out those beautiful coils and curls that God has blessed her with.

I woke up too tired to do my billy blanks workout this morning and DH is watching tv so I can't throw it in right now so I think I may pop a the FIRM VHS in back in our room and get my pumpin iron/aerobics on in a hot minute.

Hang in there guys with me and stay on my case about updating please I LOVE YOU ALL *hugs and smoochies*

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh - you're hair looks really cute!

i've been experimenting with twists recently - but my front isn't long enough yet - boo! but i have discovered that instead of 'wash-styling' my hair daily - that instead if i twist it - and then pull them out, that i can sleep on it nightly (even if i don't tie) and still easily 'pick it out' in the morning. i found that if i wash styled it (which looks good - very curly - but when you sleep on it - it compacts too much and i have to wash style it again, the next morning and so on.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home