Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hey guys,
It's great to be back. I needed to take a mental and physical break for 1 week straight where I focused on one thing at a time. As far as the exam that I took I really stressed out about it and studied HARD but when I took the test I found out that I was studying some really outdated material which ended up having me lost in the process of taking the test and I failed the certification. I was a little upset about it but I got over it and I'm cool. I will take the test again soon and get my certification. It's no big deal I will pass I already know this. As therapy for my loss I took the day off and went shopping and then got my hair braided so I'm happy.

I went shopping for some pants. I went to ashley stewarts which is a wonderful big girl store with some banging clothes I love this place. I was able to put on a size 14 jeans!!! They were super tight and according to these kind of places I know that they make their sizes fit more on the big size but still I was geeked LOL. I ended up getting a size 17/18 pant that was really cute. Also went to get some free shoes from DSW ( I received my $25.00 gift certificate in the mail) and I was able to fit a size 10M comfortably woohoo!!!! My feet are going down again thank you Jesus!!! I know I won't go any farther than a 10 but hey I'll take it. Today is usually my worst day as far as eating because it's my pig out day but I'm alright and I'm about to get my workout on so yayyy me.

Last weeks goals was NO GOALS.

This weeks Goals:

Go behind the veil daily (prayer)
5 Day abs
Run atleast 3 days out of this week.
Actually attempt to even meet my water goals 128 oz a day (starts tomorrow don't wanna be up all night LOL).
And keep up the no meat routine ( I've been keeping this up 2 weeks seafood free yippe)
Figure out how to get some protein in besides sunflower seeds and peanuts lol.
Thanks so much guys for all of your supportive words and encouragement. Last saturday I weighed myself and I've actually lost all of the TOM weight so it's on to the 240's...dangblastit I should've been there long ago but I will be there. I give myself until December to be in the 230's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home