Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm still alive Quick update

Taken from a comment i left in someon else's blog:

'I'm slowly but surely coming back around I had to take some time out and focus on the more important things in my life(long story) anyhoo you'll be hearing from me again soon enough. I'm hanging in there. Thanks And I've done almost 2 weeks with no meat how great is that? I mean I don't even crave it anymore. I did have a nightmare where I was eating a cheeseburger one night though LOL!! If only I could start eating the "better" vegan foods. I'm getting there I got the fruit part down to a tee now i have to incorporate more veggies, besides carrots, and greens LOL.'

I have to start back with the exercise I've been walking on my hour lunch break all this week but that has been the gist of my workout schedule. No running, no weightlifting, no 5 day abs, My goals for this week has been no goals. I am staying active and eating right so I'm building myself back up. I was really getting burnt out and needed a break. I am feeling alot better and I am slowly but surely getting back into working out. I have to take an exam for certification for my job and I have been really focusing on that. I will be testing tomorrow and after the stress of that is out of my system I will refocus on the 12 week challenge. I know we are in week 6 of the challenge and I'm determined to get this weight off. Thanks every 0ne for all of your support you guys really inspire and motivate me. God will bless you for your efforts.

Okay back to studying.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home