Monday, October 17, 2005

Sounding off

Today was not a very good day at all. If your looking for peaches and sunshine this is not the blog to visit. I must warn you in advance that I am very depressed and this blog entry is not the best of the best.

At first I wasn't going to write anything but I've had folks checkin up on me and emailing me and such to make sure I'm alright. Well I'm alrigt but I'm not. I'm a little stuck right now. I have a loaded plate full of aspirations and expectations and it's wearing me down. But because this is a weightloss blog so I'll k.i.s.s. (Keep it simple stupid). My weight is somehow going up instead of down. Even with all the hard work, with all the avoiding meat, with all the workouts, I have still managed to gain weight. I went to a seafood only diet by the leading of prayer and hearing it plain as day for consecration and I began only eating seafood then last week I didn't even have a taste for seafood so I did strictly no meat last week and now TOM has arrived and I've been a little bloated and gained weight. I can be honest with myself and say that I have consumed some not so good for you things this past week but man the amount of weight that I have gained is insane. I was so bummed about the weight gain that I didn't run or exercise at all today and I have vegged out all day. I was thinking about joining WW again but thought about the financial woes we are having. Thought about getting a gym membership but once again that has to be put on hold. Thinking about paying off some bills and loans and don't have enough money to do that right now. I'm just stuck all the way around. My son was sick so I had to call off from work and stay at home with him. I've not gotten anything productive done when I could have. I've been breaking out on my face left and right, My hair is not acting right. I just feel terrible today.......
So please excuse me guys if I don't update for a while.

I'm just not feeling this right now.......

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what great friends you have - with sound advice. glad you got over the bump. we all go through it - more than once - and manage to make it to the other side.

peace!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home