Friday, December 09, 2005

A little under the weather but not defeated

A little under the weather but not defeated
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Hey guys,
I have to get better on this updating stuff but unfortunately I really hate to write and all that Good stuff.
After Thanksgiving I wasn't feeling the best and My weight was up. I could feel it and I stayed tired. Well I got on the scale that Monday after thanks giving and had to face facts. I was at 260. WOW I didn't realize how easy it is to put the lbs back on. And the next day after much prayer I heard the mottto That God gave me It was Failing to plan means planning to fail. So guess what? I got but behind back on the wagon and began exercising and eating better and I have joined a challenge to lose 10 lbs by New Years eve. The healthy way that is..... Well I've been working out consistently doing my billy blanks dvd and getting on the stairmaster at lunch and eating better and I'm back to 253.4. I just want to get back down to 249 so I can lose weight from my last lowest weight so far. I was in denial about my eating and slacking on my exercise but seeing some success stories from other people can be just the thing that gives you the kick in the rear to get it together. I am going to glorify God with my health and a smaller size in shape to be able to praise him without getting tired or being pooped at the end of the day. I Was doing really Good up until about May of This year, that's when the plateau set in. I know I have to step up my game and I am doing that and I am determined to lose 10 lbs by New years eve. Hopefully more than 10 lbs if I stay on plan. I've been weighing my options on going to WW because I've done it before and it was a success. I just don't have the funds to do it right now but I will soon. And until then I will continue to work my program.

AS I said earlier I'm a little under the weather so I'm going to go lay down but I thought I'd atleast give you guys an update on me. God is still in control and he is doing some amazing things in my life spiritually and naturally that I'm not a liberty to discuss right now but just know that God is worthy of all honor glory and praise. As a matter of fact he's worth more than we give him credit for. The bible says that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof so that means that everything in this earth belongs to God. We can belong to God as well but we have a freewill choice to choose to serve him and ask him to come into our hearts to have a relationship with him. Jesus is the reason for the season and I although I celebrate him everyday I can't help being excited about his birthday coming up. We usually bake a cake and sing happy birthday Jesus on his birthday. I'm excited thinking about doing that soon. I love the Lord yall and I'm telling you I have more fun in Jesus than I ever had living in worldly ways. My kids have come to LOVE christmas and it has NOTHING to do with the gift giving it's about the family traditions that we use to celebrate Jesus. I thank God for them enjoying it. Okay guys I'm going to lay down now yall take care *waving*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home