Friday, October 28, 2005

7 day colon cleanse

Thank you so much guys for alot of your answers as to why I'm breaking out, bloated, and constipated. I now understand that my body is detoxing itself from all of the meat that I used to eat. In response to what my body is doing I have purchsed a 7 day detox kit http://www.vitacost.com/NutritionNowAntiToxin7CompleteInternalCleanse and I am on day one of this cleanse. I was told that the breakouts and symptoms will get worse with the cleanse but in return it will get better also. I am documenting the phases that I go through in the cleanse.
So far there hasn't been anything drastic going on. I took my first pill and drunk my first dosage of fiber power stuff that actually had no taste until I got to the bottom of it and there was an orange taste to it that kind of put me in the mind of alka seltzer. I was a bit scared to drink it though because once I poured it into the water it looked like little green and brown leaves. It was cool though. I've had water this morning already and since I drink 128 ozs a day I should have no problems in that area. See the cleanse kit recommends to have atleast 48 oz daily while doing this cleanse.
About 30 minutes ago I started getting really sharp pains in my head on the left side around the temple. I am in the process of catching a cold so I don't feel the best of the best either but hopefully I'll get through this alright. Anyways on to the water drinking and working out. take care and thanks so much for you guys' concerns and words of help. I have definitely taken notes.

I don't really consume alot of sugar or overindulge in process foods I just understand that my body is detoxing itself. The fact that I am catching a cold has suppressed my appetite a little but I am making myself eat and when I do i try to balance out the protein and carbs and all that good stuff. I see major gains in my strength since doing my consistent workouts. I can now do my 3 sets of 10 pushups without struggling or breathing as hard so hopefully that means I'm getting stronger. I also notice with this extra weight on it's a littel harder to run at the same speed so I have slowed down a tid bit. Hopefully once the weight drops back down to normal I can get back to my regular personal times. well thanks for lending me your eyes.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know anything about cleanses - so i hope this works out well for you and if anything strange happens, weird symptoms or such, make sure to stop the cleanse and check with your family doc. good luck.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Webmaster said...

I found your blog on herbal supplements and thought it might be of interest to my readers at myherbal weight loss site. Check it out if you have time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home