Wednesday, October 05, 2005

September- October

September went pretty well I am in week 4 of the 12 week challenge. I haven't weighed myself because I just don't want to LOL. I'm tired of the scale dictating my mood for the day so I've put it up. My goals for september although I'm not sure if I actually had any in the first place was simply to exercise more and eat right and that I have been doing. I slipped a couple of days but for the most part I really stayed on point.

October I actually have goals and I'm doing really well about keeping them. I am a very tunnel visioned person and when I set my mind to something I will not stop until it is complete so I'm glad that I've actually wrote out some goals and guidelines so now I KNOW I will follow them:

October goals are :
Set H2O goal for the month: 128 oz a day-
Set goal for pounds and/or inches lost: 2 inches off of the jelly belly
Try a new physical activity - committing to actually doing my 5 day abs firm tape in 5 days nonstop.

Water goal has been a breeze
Inches on the belly are pretty stable nowadays
And last night while doing day 2 of the 5 day abs workout it felt like my abs were going to rip apart into tiny little pieces then crumble into dust. after about 2 minutes it got a little easier but goodness I never knew a simple 5 minute ab workout could hurt so much uuurrrgghh.

AS I've stated before for spiritual reasons I have been abstaining from meat and only eating seafood which has been going pretty good. I'm still managing to overeat but atleast it's healthy food right? LOL I know I'm working on that.

I'm not to hot on posting food journals because for one they seem pretty tedious and boring to me I mean I never pay attention when people do that, and second I am in serious denial about my portion distortion and that's another demon I'll have to deal with on another day. Baby steps rememeber one day at a time..........


Oh yeah and guess what? It's my 3rd year anniversary to Mr. Dawson woohoo yay for 3 years right? Celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home