Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nothing even matters

Nothing I do matters anymore, No matter how I feel I never can get ahead I want to give up and just quit.

I'm tired of drowning financially and when I say drowning I MEAN drowning....I'm tired of trying so hard and always being everyones sunshine when all i get is a kick in the teeth

No matter how much I don't get the things that I work hard for and deserve I still keep going and I'm too through with everything.

How's my bills gonna get paid making the bullcrap wages I makeHow are we gonna celebrate christmas when there is nothing to celebrate if we're evicted and the lights get cut off?I'm tired of trying I'm soo sooo tired of coming up short.

Nothing I ever do is enough!!!!!

I quit!

(but no matter how much I want to give up I just keep hearing donnie mcclurkin say***after you've done all you can you just standdddddd****)

And no I'm not depressed or down and out I'm all the way full out PISSED OFF!

fortunately although I'm mad I don't feel like eating crap right now How convenient

**eta well I blew that last thought just got back from cici's pizza and I ate like a malnourished PIG! Good thing I got my workouts in today and I'm done for the day.

BLEH BLEH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home