Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Firm's Tough Tape 2, Oh my aching Buttocks!!!!!

IF there is anyone out there looking for a tough workout to amp up your cardio and weight training try this out. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005T336/104-0135804-4319176?v=glance



It's a 45 minute nonstop workout that works both upper body and lower body and abdominals and Ohhh BABY is it tough. I can honestly say that this tape is by far one of the hardest workouts I;ve ever had.

My glutes(butt) and Thighs are still on fiyah and I did the workout 2 days ago. But ofcourse me being the competitive little soul that I am loves a challenge so I'm gonna work this tough tape workout until it's easy and cheesy for me. I'll continue to think results and slim my body in the process.

I thought I'd give reviews for you all out there looking for a "challenging" workout and need to kick up the fiyah and switch it up. It's on sale on Amazon for $0.25!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home