Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doing good and hanging

Well I'm in chapter of my book Mindless Eating and it has some really good research on marketing and analysis and how it affects our Psyche when it comes to food. Good stuff.

I've been eating once a day and making the meal very protein rich and walking for about 45 minutes and continuing my yoga in the morning. Man that is really nice.... yoga i mean. you get a good stretch in and it energizes you. I'm on day 2 of yoga and I'm digging it. And it's VERY easy. I thought it would be really hard but it's not.

I got my daughters classes straightened out at school so she is going to her concert orchestra classes extra early in the mornings. She has to ride the high school bus to school. This causes me to wake up @ 5:30 to make sure that she is up. Since I'm already up I'll grab a cup of coffee read my bible and pray then do my yoga workout. I think I can eliminate alot of rushing and being tired from running when I get home from work by accomplishing some things in the morning. I washed clothes this morning and my daughter did the dishes this morn.

I was a little freaked out by my eating Sunday and yesterday i was kinda scared to eat something for fear of a huge gain but i measured my stomach and I've lost an inch off of my stomach can you believe it? I'm being concious of when I do digest anything if I'm feeling satisfied or full and I've noticed just today that if I stop once I'm satisfied there is no sluggishness and I can easily tell when I'm hungry again there is no question there. I bought a smoothie to work with me this morning. Usually I'd drink the whole thing in one whop. The bottle says that there are two servings. So I drunk some earlier and I noticed I was satisfied yet not full yet so I put it up and just now my throat and stomach were growling so I when back and got it and now I'm on the second serving. This is good. It helps me to determine and watch my intake. I'm liking this. Thanks Lord for helping me get it under control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home