Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flubbed it a lil today

But I'm not going to beat myself up.

A friend invited us to Benihanna's for her birthday meal to celebrate. Well I got the times mixed up and we got there almost 2 hrs late and our seats were already occupied and I didn't want to sit at a completely different table around strangers so we just left and walked around downtown and seen a couple of sites. Thought of visiting a couple of restaurants but everything was just too pricey and we really didn't like the menu's so we hopped in the car and drove closer to home and stopped at an Applebees and ate. I got a loaded mashed potatoes and onion soup. They were yummy and I didn't feel like hurling right after to eating so I thought I'd done pretty good. Then i got home and ate 4 cups of jello and drank water all night.

Got up this morning and made breakfast for everyone but I didn't eat any, My stomach was a little on edge from the night before so I just had a cup of coffee and water. I think the creamer in my coffee makes my stomach do back flips I was in the restroom all day today. My son had a football game so we stood out in the blazing sun watching him play with me running back and forth to the restroom in 98 degree heat. Then we went to church and came home. I didn't feel like cooking so we stopped at skyline and I got a chili bowl loaded and a glass of water to drink. That worked out pretty well. I came home took a nap (heat was getting to me), then woke up and got last minute school supplies and fell into an old temptation that really I should've just avoided. Hubby was hungry and wanted some Mickey D's. I wasn't even REALLY that hungry I could've passed but NOOOO i had to get a chicken combo meal with a sweet tea. I was able to digest it fairly well, but i know that it's time to get on the workout and eating better wagon. I went to the library yesterday and I've picked up a book about mindless eating and teaching yourself how to eat all over again and pay attention to the packaging on stuff.

I also bought a book on yoga. I have been contemplating for years trying yoga. Not wanting to mix my christian beliefs with the spiritual positions of yoga but I've prayed long and hard about this and I really need to get my body back into shape and I'm not doing this as unto an idol I am doing this to realign myself back into the arms of Jesus and get my focus and my energy back. Posture improvement as well. So i look at the health and fitness benefits from it. I checked out a book on it and I got a VHS tape to follow that teaches it. I'm excited about learning it.

Kids start school tomorrow so I'm excited about that. Well I think that's really all I have to say right now about everything. I'm feeling horrible since I slipped up my energy is very lethargic right now so I can actually understand what people say about all of the chemicals put into certain foods and how it physically and affects the blood flow and things. I don't think I'll be eating at Mickey D's for a while. I'm trying to find what foods really work for me. I have come to this conclusion thus far..... Mickey D's is no longer on my list of places to eat, and I am no longer digesting lactose products because they do a number on my system. Pasta is limited to a very small amount IF I eat it, and breads are on hold until I can get whole grain taste together in my system.

I am living be some bariatric rules, 1. protein is my friend digest it 2. water water water 3. exercise to stay fit.

Well that's all for now. Until we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home