Friday, May 06, 2005

Goals

I think the first thing that i want to do once I get maybe abot 20lbs down is buy a REAL work out joggin suit. I mean like a girlie workout attire a cute top and bottom warm up suit cotton or something to that effect. I always where my big boy clothes to work out in. I have 2 and 3x shirts and jogging pants or jogging shorts. no matching sets or anything. As a matter of fact I put on a brand new 2x t shirt to work out in and I have a little bit of room yayy for me Thank you Jesus! I measured my waist and unbelievably my waist is down to 43 inches can you believe it?? That may actually be alot to most of you normal people but for me it took atleast 2 months just to get down to 44 inches and passing that mark is awesome!! See when I started this journey mt waist was 51 inches, and I teeter tottered down to 47-48 inches for a long while then when I made it to 46 inches I was on top of the world because I went down in clothing sizes and was feeling so much better. WEll i made it down to 45 inches and stayed there FOREVER and my goal was a 44 inch waist and when I made that mark I was sooooo happy. Then I'd read about folks waists being like 29-35 inches and that goal just seemed so unattainable to me but I am slowly but surely making my way there. I think when my waist gets down to about 40-39 inches I will go out and buy that two piece girlie slightly form fitting workout jogging suit or warm up suit or whatever you call it.

I was able to fit into a pair of queen sized pantyhose the other day and thought I would faint LOL I know it's crazy and yes once again that is not a small size but so what? I was having to get just my size pantyhose in 3x and 4 x or lane byrant, or ashley stewart panythose paying all that extra money for something that should never be a strain financially to get. Don't get me wrong as a big woman I have always thought I was the BOMB there was never any self hate----there was denial but never self hate. So shopping in the bigboneded women stores was never a shame for me cause I got some outfits that were too cute. I know how to work my size no matter what it may be and still be gorgeous, Thank ya Lord ;)

But these little insignificant things to most people mean so much to me really they are milestones. i came across a wonderful site and joined the forum it's called http://www.3fatchicks.com the people there are so supportive and the articles thatthey have are so helpful i recommend this site to anyone that is serious about losing the poundage. Well I must be leaving for now but until then stayed stuned good people and thank you for sharing a part of my life with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home