Thursday, September 29, 2005

Non scale Victories

Guess what yall?

I can now run for 1 hour skraight (excuse my ebonics for a moment and celebrate with me okayyyy?!?!) Woo hoo~! * doing happy dance*

How relaxed my body gets after 30 minutes of running is amazing i mean I struggle to find my pace and get comfortable for the 1st 2 miles which normally equate to about 26 minutes give or take then when I hit 30 minutes it's smooth sailing i don't even think about my body anymore from there on I'm just taking in the scenary.

Man I know winter time is really gonna suck I'll be on the dreadmill like a hamster on an exercise wheel. but that's okay I'm still gonna keep at it.

Just a special note to a pmer on www.nappturality.com girl you really brightened my day today with that note of encouragement, hopefully you see this message you are the bomb! Keep at it and you'll soon see results!

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

You can do it lady!!! Find a beginners program and pound the pavement take your time. If you ever do decide to do it let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home