Thursday, September 15, 2005

Morning Run Delayed *hpmh*

I'm not sure what my body is doing nowaday s but I've been waking up at like 3-4 o'clock here lately completely energized after having just went to sleep at 11:00-11:30pm. This morning I got up at like 3am then laid back down and then 4 o'clock went to use the restroom and laid back down and tossed and turned until 5 am and said Oh whatever I'm getting up I usually run @ 5:45am anyways. So I get dressed get a cup of tea and read some scriptures then here I am all set to go out and run feeling good feeling great then DH calls out to me out of his sleep and tells me to come'ere So I go to the back and he tells me he has a very very bad feeling about me running this morning please don't go out to run this morning in the neighborhood. He said he was having bad dreams and everything about it. So instead of going out for my morning jog I politely sit down super irritated because I was really pumped up for my run and I began to pray. After praying I threw in a FIRM upper Body tape and called it a day. I know that the seasons are changing so when I go out for my normal early morning run it's no longer sunrise by the time I get done as a matter of fact it's still very dark out and the neighborhood that I live in is not exactly running loop-worthy if ya KWIM LOL, but the neighborhood is extremely family oriented fairly small I mean I know EVERYBODY there, but I must admit I do think I need to get some mase(sp) to take along with me in the mornings ya never know who's out there waiting for ya *shrugs*. I hate to admit this guys but I was really upset because I couldn't go out for my morning run. I mean like I said I couldn't really sleep past 3 o'clock, and I was pumped and ready to get some fresh air clear my mind and be proud of my little wind sprints. Is that so wrong? I honestly cannot run at any other time of the day because my schedule is jam packed every day of the week. I hope he doesn't get worried to the point where I can't even get in my morning run in. I really really love that alone time and the fact that I'm moving and I can feel the different muscles in my body that are working harder than others and because I run so early in the morning no one sees me running it's just me the pavement and God . I have some really indepth conversations with him when I run.
I just hope it doesn't come to this and according to my training routine I'm trying to figure out how to get this run in *mopes* Anyhoo that's my update for the day

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home