Monday, September 19, 2005

Great new deal for Bally's

Hey guys,

I just saw a new commercials that Bally's will be sponsoring month to month memberships!!! Now that would be right up my alley for my morning runs to help my hubby feel more comfortable. Instead of me hitting the pavement in the dark during early morning hours I could just go to the gym and I wouldn't have to worry about 5 year and 2 year contracts and such. I can really only commit to once a month and afford that. Plus my little fitness center that I go to on my lunch breaks is so small there isn't much equipment at all as a matter of fact I've been working out on those same 3 or 4 machines for 3 years LOL. I may possibly be going there soon and very soon.
Oh yeah and also Saturday I went on my long weekend run with a girlfriend of mines and it was really nice. She is walking now and trying to get back into shape, so while she walked I ran and the kids were out on the loop with us. I am so proud of my baby girl because she sees me running and now she wants to run too. She almost ran a complete mile while we were out there. I attribute much of her endurance to cheerleading practice. They run pretty much while they have practice so she's used to running now. I have also noticed as of this morning my spare tire is shrinking. Pretty soon they will disentegrate(sp) down to some regular old love handles and then purty soon they'll be gone yippee LOL! Yesterday we had a family reunion for my side of the family and I got to where my cute little shirt it's an orange wife beater material like t shirt and it says Good Hair on the front with some exotic eyes and some strings of hair and the back of the shirt has a definition of Good Hair. Hair that is kept in good condition texture is of no importance. I love that shirt and I actually got to wear it and my stomach wasn't sticking out or hanging over the top of my pants LOL. I would never go out like that anyways but I've seen women try to pull that look off . I was extremely pleased with how my body is reshaping especially with this weight lifting. The only thing I don't care for with the weightlifting is that heavy feeling and the soreness. Man I am really sore 1-2 days after working a particular muscle group, I guess I'll just have to get used to it though because it really is shaping my muscles and melting the fat on my body. I have alot more fat to be melted before I can actually see some definition BUT I can feel and see me shrinking for the first time in a long time.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

I will and thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home