Monday, September 26, 2005

Poo Poo Party

I suck didley uck! I ain't even gon' front, I have no excuse I'm such a loser today LLOOOSSSEEERRRRR!!! Must drink some more water *chanting to myself*

How about I just got on the scale and it says I'm almost eight lbs up
*dead*

I cain't take all this no mo yall!!!! I'm ret to give up *singing sob song*.
But I 'm not gonna do it yall, no sir I'm not gonna do it!! Imma keepin on truckin though, but today I am so upset I cannot tell a lie. I just put in about 3 packs of kinky extension so I know there may possibly be about 2-3 maybe even 5 lbs weight gain from that LOL but dang 7-8 lbs I just don't get it *shrugs*

Today is just not a good day at all. *walks out head hung low*

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Keep.
Head.
Up.

Don't forget, thread has a lil extra puondage as well... what about clothing articles? Uncalibrated scale? It being Tuesday (I hear that Tuesdays always adds an extra 1-3).

Anyways... you're still a beautiful sista.

Take that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home