Monday, September 05, 2005

Self Sabotage is over as of....NOW

have to do some inventory on myself here lately because I seem to be getting a tid bit lazy with my workouts they haven't been as frequent. I haven't gained anything significant I think I just have to get my body out of maintenance mode and get it into losing mode. Last week Monday, I weighed myself and the scale reported 249.6 woohooo right? Well I can feel that I've atleast gained some of this weight back but for my conscious sake I'm going to continue to say and feel that I weigh 249.6 LOL.

My mini goal that is the tip of the iceberg for me is to get my waist down to 39 inches right now I teeter totter with 42-40 inches on a daily basis depending on if I exercise that day so hopefully within the next couple of weeks or so I can get down to 39 inches.

I also have a confession to make. I think today must be a self sabotage day although I am getting it back on track RIGHT NOW. I just had a snickers candy bar yall.... yep that's right I missed my mark by eons I haven't had a snickers in almost 1 year probably over 1 year to be exact and I had a small six pack of oreo cookies ready and a small bag of chex mix party snacks. That dang blastit snack machine okay so I'm telling myself right this very moment all of that was in the past and now I'm working towards the future! I have to think results and get a grip before a grip gets me!!! I am better and stronger than this and I will make it!!! Think Results!! My water intake hasn't been up to par either so I know I have lots of work to do! I'm catching these symptoms early and fixing them in every way that I know how. Sometimes it's easier to talk about all of this stuff and/or type inspirational things to make me look like I'm doing A O.K. But a sista is getting a handle on this off the screen as well as on the screen today. Any comments of inspiration are welcome if you're out there in blogger land. This is my S.O.S help a sista out yall! It's new year for me my goals start today and I have a 90 day goal of losing 15 lbs. It took me 7 months to lose 21 lbs comfortably so hopefully 15 lbs in 90 days is feasible. I'm being realistic here, yeah I could lose 20 lbs in 2 months and I could lose 2 lbs a week to get a gigantic weightloss thing going but on the real it just doesn't happen like that for me. I don't want my weight coming off too fast because then that'll scare me into thinking that it will be put back on just that fast so a new year a new goal for I and I.

I am the kind of person that since I was small counted my years in terms of school years. My beginning of the year has always been in September and my end of the year has always been June LOL . No disrespect to New Years Day in January but really that just throws a monkey wrench into the way that I think so septemeber it is. After all most of my anniversary things revolve around sept. anyways. My job anniversary is Sept. 4, My weightloss anniversary is Sept. 28th, my wedding anniversary is Oct 5th, My nappy anniversary is December. So why not just make september the new year LOL?

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

yes I'm doing a little better. Just trying to reassess and get back on track with my eating. Thanks for checking up on me sis! I really appreciate that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home