Thursday, September 01, 2005

RANT RANT RANT

I've tried to be smiles and sunshine all day but at some point the joints broke in my finely tuned engine of a mind I am so upset that I just paid 47.08 to fill up my 4 cylinder 13 gallon car tank!!!!!! WHAT I just got back from the bank and the gas is on the rise so I figure I'd better fill up before it goes up. I went to the pump and regular unleaded is at $3.29 *tear*. My goodness I'm thinking to myself this is crazy, well the last time I filled up it was 2.59 and I paid like 35.00 to fill up. So maybe this'll be like 38-40.00 to fill up. And as I sat there watching the meter. My gas was at 6.00 gallons and the tab was 20.00?!?! Since when has it taken 20 dollars to put six gallons of gas in the tank!! Then I get this email that says, so this is what our $2.60 per gallon pays for:






In case you're wondering where this hotel is, it isn't a hotel at all. It is a house! It's owned by the family of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the former president of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of Abu-Dhabi.

WAY to go BUSH "twirls finger in the air" anybody got a paddle so I can smack him in the head ? >:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home