Saturday, October 01, 2005

BTFC Challenge courtesy of WWDiva

Okay guys so I’ve subscribed to the Bermuda Food Triangle (Halloween (though I don’t celebrate it), Thanksgiving, and Christmas) Challenge that WWDiva has started. There were a couple of things that I ascribed to and I am committed to do each of those things. Here is a list of goals set and my responses to the questions asked:
Set a realistic exercise goal for the month: Not go crazy with the scale. Work out 900 minutes in OCT.
-Set H2O goal for the month: 128 oz a day
-Set goal for pounds and/or inches lost: 2 inches off of the jelly belly
-Try a new physical activity - haven't done tae-bo in a while maybe once or twice a week*****edited********** Actually I am rather going to commit to 5 nights a week doing my 5 day abs firm tape.

It’s funny because I’ve always considered my body type and shape to be an hourglass shape but as the lbs start to come off I am now seeing that I have more of an apple shape. I don’t have too much hips There is actually an illusion of hips that I always had as a youngun by having thunderthighs and a big booty but I must confess and get out of self denial about hips. I’ve never really had them and I suspect I maybe never will. Even as a teenager when I was much thinner I always wondered why it looked like there was a piece of flesh missing where there should be hips but everything else compensated. Even when I gain weight I hear lots of people talk of their hips and thighs expanding and that has never really been the case with me actually it’s my stomach, my middle that gets swollen. And all of the women in my family are built the exact same way. Big stomachs big breast and not too much else to work with. As I lose weight I’m very interested in seeing how my shape will change. Now if I could just get this middle of mines to shrink I think I just might be alright. RBG started a 12 week challenge and I am 4 weeks into the challenge. For spiritual reasons I am abstaining from all meat (except for seafood) for 30 days or until the Lord says different. Hopefully this will aid in the weightloss effort. I feel great but the scale is not moving but I’m not losing hope. I will keep at this and at the end of the 12 week challenge if I am still at the same weight I will have to revamp all of my efforts.

Oh Oh guess what guys? My Dh bought some cinnamon rolls today and asked me to make them because he doesn't know how and once they were ready instead of grabbing 3 or four of them as I'd normally do I thought about it and only grabbed one and had 1 cup of cranapple juice to go with it and I've been drinking water the rest of the day. Yay me for eating in moderation on a Saturday evening while watching movies with the family :D.

Okay well this is the latest update. See yall later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home