Friday, December 23, 2005

100 Reasons to lose weight.

Okay so I stole this one so what!!!! LOL I love it nonetheless Whoever wrote this on alot of the reasons they read my mind:


To not shop at a ‘fat’ store
To not be the fattest Mom at school.
I don’t want to avoid mirrors.
I don’t want think that everyone wonders why my hubby is with the fat woman.
I don’t want my lap to disappear when I sit down.
I want to wear a bikini.
I don’t want to be the biggest girl on the block.
I want to go into Victoria Secret and not get dirty looks.
To not be embarrassed about my size.
I don’t want diabetes.
I want to tuck in my shirts
I want pants with snaps and zippers, and not elastic.
I don’t want to feel guilty about eating in front of others.
I don’t want my thighs to chafe when I wear a dress.
I want to carry my three year old without running out of breath or strength
To not get out of breath during sex.
To not hear the swish of panty hose No control top hose
To get up gracefully from the floor/couch/chair
To get ready for church without trying on 3 outfits
To not feel like an Amazon around DH/SO’s family
I want to be more than ‘you have a pretty face'
I want to dance, and not feel like the pink elephant in Fantasia
To skip the diet section at the bookstore.
I want to feel sexy
I want my fat clothes to fall off.
For people I haven’t seen in a long time, to not recognize me.
For people to stop assuming I’m a great cook, just because I’m fat
I want matching undies
To not wear Q size hose
To have all of my rings sized down
To not waddle when I walk
To be able to bend over to pick up something, not squat
To polish my toenails without looking like a contortionist
To sit in a chair, with my knees bent to my chin, and arms wrapped around my legs
To not have people ask me when I’m due
To not wake up with a back ache
To buy clothes bargains for the next year, and they fit
For my mother to stop calling me fat
To wear knee socks correctly
For my kids and hubby to be able to wrap their arms around me
To not have to worry about fitting in lawn furniture
To have stretch marks from pregnancy, not food weight gain
To not avoid having my picture taken
To shave/wax bikini area without having to move things out of the way
To wrap up in a bath towel, and have skin not show
I want my tummy to stop ‘smiling’ at me
I want one chin
I want a little black dress
I want to run more than 4 strides
I don’t want my tummy to flop when I run
I want to go braless with pride
I want to share clothes with my daughters when they are teens
I want to ride on a teeter totter with my hubby, and have my side actually go down
I want to sit on my DH/SO’s lap
I want to go on an amusement park ride, without checking the weight limit first
I want to see my collarbone
I want my cheekbones back
I want to go sleeveless
I want to weigh less than my DH/SO
I want to wear a button down the front shirt, with no safety pins
I want to enjoy clothes shopping
I want guys to check me out
To climb the false rock wall at Galayans
I want people to wonder why on Earth I’m at a Weight Watchers meeting
I want a 50 pound certificate from WW
I want a 100 pound certificate from WW
I want my seat belt to fit comfortably
I don’t want to crave sweets anymore
I don’t want to rely on food to ease my moods
I don’t want to eat when I’m bored
I want the rest of my body (hair/skin/nails) to reflect how healthy I am
I don’t want to be too heavy for high heels
I don’t want to be a couch potato
I want to wear a mini skirt
I want to wear thongs
I want to be able to wear DH/SO’s shirts
I don’t want my sides to hurt from lying on them at night
I don’t want my upper arms to wave when I wave
I want to see my muscles
I want to run the mini marathon
I want to run a marathon
I want to enter a wet T-shirt/hot legs contest~ or at least look like I could
I want people to say I look too thin
I want people to think I wear a size smaller than I do
I want to wear belts
I want a cute belly button
I want to wear low-rider jeans
I want to be able to see my hip bones
I don’t want cellulite
I want a flat tummy
I don’t want family to be afraid to buy me clothes as gifts
I want to DH to be jealous of male attention I get
I want to seen for how I look (just once) before anything else
I want to be spontaneous about having fun, and not worry about how I look
I want a smooth back , with no ‘bra fat’
I want my neck to look lean, with no rolls
I want a closet full of clothes that I can wear
I want to have beaten this challenge
I want to NEVER forget where I came from

I LOVE THIS hey a girl can dream can't she? lol

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've just created my blog, clicked on "next blog" and found yours ! I'm exactly in the same case as you, with a lot of weight to loose. I know WW programme by heart, but now, I MUST Follow it !
I live in France, but we may become friends and follow each other's efforts, what do you think ?
Cheers,

 
At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so right on especially for me:
To not shop at a ‘fat’ store
I don’t want think that everyone wonders why my hubby is with the fat woman.
To not be embarrassed about my size. I want to tuck in my shirts
I don’t want my thighs to chafe when I wear a dress.
To not get out of breath during sex.
I want to feel sexy
I want matching undies
To polish my toenails without looking like a contortionist
I want guys to check me out

i hated doing my toenails - things you don't realise until you CAN'T do them! Keep striving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home