Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Deciding to follow along with the WW Plan

Well I've decided to follow along with the Wieght Watchers plan on my own since I've done it before I have some of the tools already and I frequently post on the SOWW board for encouragement and with the ladies of Nappturality.com. Tuesday mornings at 7:30 am are going to be my WI times. ANd today I am starting at 251.0. I have been plateauing and maintaining at a 55 lb loss for long enough it's time for this fat to fall off and I exercise enough obviously that's not going to cut it. I have to start monitoring my intake of calories vs. expenditure of calories. As much as I hate journaling it seems that this is the only way I can keep myself accountable. Well that's the story of my life right now. I just got done working out and now it's time to get dressed but I thought I'd let you all know what was going on with me as of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home