Monday, December 19, 2005

Getting to the root of the problem

Today was my day to reintroduce exercising into the program. I haven't been exercising since last thursday and then after having an emotional setback I rediscovered the emotional eating syndrome. I am also noticing that I am having a really hard time staying awake lately. I almost dosed off in church the other day and I'm tired at work. I have cut back on caffeine I never realized that hot chocolate has caffeine in it... or does it? Anyhoo I've ran out of hot chocolate and I seem to be really tired nowadays I have no idea what that's about.

Oh yeah guess what? I packed my lunch meals for the week yesterday. and I have planned out to eat them on the right days. Now all I've gotta do is find someone to wash all of those dishes LOL. I'm trying out this cooking Sunday for the rest of the week thing that I've heard of ppl doing it and I wanna see how this works out.

I've also got up offa my bum and made some jello to keep around the house as MY snacks. I've come to realize that I have an uncontrollable appetite when it comes to cookies and chips. Whenever my Dh buys treats for the family I don't know it's like I go crazy with it. I'll pack some of it up for snacks. I'll snack on them while I'm preparing dinner, I'll eat them while I'm bored watching tv or reading. I am actually Glad that I have pinpointed the problem with my eating uncontrollably and what's so funny about is that the way that I eat is the same pattern that I had when I smoked. I would smoke as a habit whenever I was bored, on the toilet, driving, I had to have one when I woke up and right before bed. Reading, watching tv. It's like at those specific times I had to have a cigarette because those were the times that it was needed. But it really wasn't it was a mind game. Now that I know where my weaknesses with the eating come in I now have to pray and find guidance on how to overcome those urges. I told my hubby coming up that I lived in a house with 7 ppl and when food was brought in it was every man for himself. You ate what you could and that was the end of it. If you didn't get the goods then you were just out of luck. I think I still carry that curse because like I said when he brings snacks home it's like every man for himself in my home and it drives DH crazy. I know I've rambled about this but this is really breakthrough for me you guys.....

WOW I think I've actually discovered the problem with my habitual eating. woohoo yayy for me LOL. Okay now that I've ran my mouth and found some answers I'm going to go get my sweat on LOL.

~~ TODAY I will NOT get fatter. I can committ to today!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home