Sunday, December 18, 2005

Healing, restoration, and beginning to trust again

To make a long story short about the other post. I went through a really bad issue where i was let down. It was involving work. My frustration was not the fact that I didn't get this position. My frustration was with the fact that God has promised something to me and I put all I had into believing in that promise and then it was turned around to where I didn't receive the blessing. I was upset because I'd felt like God had set me up just to knock me back down. I was fed up and upset. In my personal life I have alot of financial problems and that came out as well in my last rant.
But I thank God for the people... the saints of God continuing to encourage me and help me see a different side of the blessing. I am doing much much better and I have resolved no matter what to just trust God and roll with the punches. I know that the promise that God gave me still stands I just haven't seen it yet. Today I had to put on the spirit of praise for the spirit of heaviness and have the anointing of God break that yoke of a broken heart that I had.
I am entering into a new level of faith and so it's all new to me and I thank God even in my sufferings because I know that it will help someone else in the future when I give my testimony.
I haven't prayed exercised or anything these past couple of days and my eating hasn't been the best but thank God for his grace and mercy for it is renewed daily and today I have the ability to take control of myself. Service today was excellent. And now I'm kickin back watching the Bengals whoop up on Detroit so all is well lol.
My motto that I took from someones post is. Today I WILL NOT get fatter, I can committ to today lol. Thanks for all of your kind notes. It really does help me and thanks for hanging in there with me.
Love

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MrsDawson,

You had me...until you mentioned whipping up on Detroit. --Okay I know it happened, but you didn't have to say it. :-)

Admirable work here...glad you joined SOWW.

-Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home