Monday, May 23, 2005

I just made a milestone in running!!

Okay so i went out for my normal morning run and because I'd been running a particular route for about a week i wanted to switch up and run up the hill first. I ran up the hill and it was hard believe me but I just had to keep telling myself that all you have to do it put one foot in front of the other. I run extremely slow because I am overweight for one and I don't want to run out of energy really fast i want the runs to last. Well guess what? I ran almost the WHOLE route!! I usually try to run one mile of the route and sometimes I make it and sometimes i don't/ I usually run out of gas at about 9 to 11 minutes. Today the Lord must've been in my ears pushing me cause I ran for 17:30!!!! Woohoo my whole route usually takes about 23 minutes. I finished today in 22! I am soooo happy yall I really am!!! Glory to God this weight is coming off in Jesus name!! I just cannot believe that I just ran outside pounding the pavement for a whopping 17 minutes. On the treadmill I can run for about 30 minutes but outside I had no endurance whatsoever. Thank you Lord I can run! My morning route is about 1.6 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home