Friday, May 20, 2005

I passed the test

Yesterday when i got home from work I only had time to cook for the family and get ready to leave to get to church for prayer service. I am on the praise team so it's good for me to get there early.

Well I went into the house and for a change I turned on the cd player popped in Papa San and started washing dishes and preparing the food. Usually when I get home from work I'm too tired to clean and cook knowing I only have 1 1/2 hours till I leave to go to church. But while the music was playing I left the TV off and danced around my living room cleaning and preparing dinner. Dinner was excellent. Homemade tacos and burritos(no bean) and tossed salad. Well I made every ones plates and by the time I got to my own plate I only had about 5 minutes to eat it. I got pretty full and by the time I finally sat down I turned the tv on so everyone could watch and I ate. Well I couldn't finish my salad as a matter of fact I only took 2 bites. of my salad then put it up and rushed out of the door. I ate 3 tacos and 2 burritos. I know that was alot but I was really hungry and I didn't do any pinching or tasting while I was cooking which is a absolutely AWESOME!!!! I was sooo disciplined. I told myself that I'd put my salad up and eat it when I get home and be satisfied. Well we didn't get home until close to 10:30 and I put the salad up until todays lunch...YAYYYYY FOR ME!!!! I resisted the temptation and I drunk a large glass of water. My DH was of NO help. On the way home he decides to stop at wendy's and get everyone a frosty. I told him that he could have mines Kudos for more discipline :D i didn't give in to the fast food. I am trying to stay away from fast food as much as I possibly can. Thank you Lord for giving me discipline :D. I can't wait until my weigh in tomorrow I pray it's good. I got up this morning and jog/walked my 1.6 miles in 22 minutes and because I did a strength workout on my legs my inner thighs are a little sore but no pain no gain right? Okay until we meet again see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home