Thursday, May 19, 2005

New Weightloss challenge for june

Okay so i went to NP.com and there is a new challenge so I'm taking the plunge and by June 18th I want to lose 10 lbs. That would take me down to 246lbs. Saturday marks the last day of my past 90 challenge I took back in Feb to lose 25 lbs by may 21st. Well I was 10 lbs shy of losing it. I had to put my scale up because I was jumping on it everyday it almost became complusive so it's back to Saturdays only. I'm a little perplexed as to why it took me 3 months to lose 15 lbs My weight should've been coming off faster than that, but since it's not i have taken to journaling my food which I absolutely hate doing but since I know it will pinpoint the difficulty I'm gonna stick to it. It's on fitday.com and today I ate 1594 cals today. I didn't want to go over 1800 because that is my gage for my weight. So I figure if I can stay at this rate for the next 4 weeks i can reach my 10 lb goal shoot I'm hoping to go over it. I have to get a kick in the rear about exercise.....I've been consistent in calisthenics (crunches, side bends, squats, push ups) but I haven't been as consistent with aerobics or atleast I don't feel like it. I've been running 1.6 miles in the mornings but I missed my run today. When I weigh in this saturday i will post results. I pray that I have lost some weight. I am so tired of fluctuating around 256-254 I pray I stay consistent in weighin. Pray me luck guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home