Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!

happy birfday to me
happy birfday to me
I made my goal of fitting into an 18...........
so happy birfday TOOOO MEEEEEEEE "squeaky high pitched note"
:D

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I may not be a thin mint yet but baby I'm getting there!!!

As i look back over my life and I think about where God has brought me from.......from abuse, lies, deceit, drug(weed) habit, drinking problem, and my biggest hurdle--to instantly stop a SERIOUS cigarette habit, Going from being a young mother(18) to a college graduate working in the field that I always wanted and HAPPILY married, from feeling insecure to being able to TRULY love myself, and from having no mother raise me(daddy and grandma did it) to be a star mommy (pats self on the back), my soul truly and surely cries out Hallelujah!!!
you can't tell me that God isn't good. He's done too much for me that I know I couldn't have done for myself, and I thank you Jesus for your love and patience(with me).

And i especially thank you Jesus for opening my eyes to accept and love and show off my beautifully created wonderful NATURAL NAPPY HAIR AMEN!!

This morningI woke up late and was rushing out for my run and as soon as I opened my bedroom door my hubby and son were singing happy birthday to me LOL. Well my hubby was singing and my son was half asleep mumbling and rubbing his eye. Hubby said he couldn't wake my daughter up she sleeps too hard . But that made me smile and I felt better and pushed harder on the run LOL. Then when I got back in the house and relaxed a bit and then got the kids up and dressed and ready to go, I went into my room to get dressed and as I did my son came into my room and stood in front of me and put on his bravest face and sung the whole happy birthday song to me. My heart melted yall I couldn't help it that is my BABY!! then he said I love you mommy and gave me a hug then went back in his room. My daughter oblivious to whatever was painting her toes in her room getting ready to go but she did tell me happy birthday when I dropped them off at the babysitters. unfortunately we're too broke to do anything adventourous or celebratory so we'll just head out to prayer service tonight. Besides I'm going on vacation next week to Myrtle Beach (crossing fingers and praying that another hurricane DOES NOT HAPPEN), so that's my birthday present.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Blogger MrsDawsondn said...

same to you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home