Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Much Better

Today is much better. I got up this morning and took a walk instead of a run in which the walk took longer with the same distance than the run did so I guess I am actually gaining speed in my runs LOL. Walking is soooo much harder than jogging. My calves were actually a little sore at the end of the workout. But I'm cool. I have it set what foods to eat and how to go about spacing them out. Over the past week I broke alot of my golden rules and that is how I know that the poundage came back on. I went out to eat 3 times last week. I ate when I was bored instead of finding something constructive to do. I ate late at night instead of sticking to my regimen of nothing after nine. I went to sleep alot later than usual which would cause me not to wanna get up and run let alone pray in the morning. I've been drinking all kinds of pop and juice instead of water and tea, and my pinching while cooking was ridiculous! I even tried closet eating last week, as if it would fool myself!!! How stupid :doh: I am gaging my weightloss efforts against no one but myself, so there really was no need to closet eat or sabotage. I have taken the handles gotten deeper in my bible study and I feel the wheels turning back towards the right things. I have also figured out that drinking a ton of water decreases your appetite and that's how I stop from overeating (duh, right?) I am in control today and I plan on staying this way With the help of the LORD. Thank you Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home