Monday, June 13, 2005

Plateaurama

Okay so I jump on the scale saturday and it reads 253.6 Woohoo right? I'm happy not as happy as if I'da gotten back down to 252.8 which was the orginal weight before the dreaded memorial day week. And yes i said week and not day because I completely self sabotaged all week long. Foe what reason I have no Idea. I was not stress, depressed, or possessed so why was I eating like a maniac? hmmm I'll have to research that one. Anyways I get on the scale and it says 253.6 then I get back on the scale a little later in the day to make sure that I'm not tripping and guess what it reads? 255.0!!!! WHAT why is that! Then I say to myself, "okay you are not going to obsess over the scale so I get the tape measure and for some odd reason my measurements are not going down but are going up? What gives. I mean the numbers didn't drastically go up they only went up like about an 1/8 of an inch but man I have been working my butt off and I just don't understand this. So I leave the scale alone and I continue to do my exercising and every now and then I look into the mirror and my face and shoulders look as if their shrinking so I am happy. Today I decided to up my mileage from 1.6 miles to 2.0 miles a day totaling 10 miles in a 5 day week. i ran today and did pretty good I ran the 2 miles in 25:38 so that's about a 12 minute mile. Hopefully this will shock my body into dropping some fat and poundage and gaining some lean muscle. If this Saturday i happen to weigh in and am still at 255.0 I am making a doctors appointment. I have hypothyroidism so I wonder if that is what's stalling my progress? Whatever the case may be this weight is coming off, the healthy way ofcourse but I am getting thoroughly upset about this. My scale will not throw me off track, I am stronger then I have ever been right now so I will look at that as a serious accomplishment. I used to not be able to run more than 100 meters without a sid stitch and now I'm running MILES okay??? That is a major accomplishment!! I have another goal dress to work my way into and I;m taking this one day at a time so pray for me yall I can't take doing all this working out and seeing no results besides feeling stronger. I am going to stay consistent though. My hubby doesn't get a chance to workout lately but he eats the same as always, check this out he goes to workout for one day and loses weight! What gives. Well today will be a better day if I have anything to say about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home