Thursday, June 16, 2005

.

Yesterday I called off of work because my son had terrible bite marks all over his skin that he'd scratched holes through. I have no idea what is biting him because he is in the house before it even looks to be dark outside so It's not mosquitoes. I think he is getting bit while sleeping in his bed because for the past 2 nights he's been getting up and sleeping in our bed. I took the kids to the emergency room at the hospital and noticed that they have a scale so i decide to hop on it and bright as day the screen reads 257.2. man what am I doing wrong? I run 2 miles every morning I workout on my lunch sometimes and I try to plan my meals and eat right. All last week I ate extremely clean and at first the scale registered a 2 lb loss but as soon as I stepped on it again it read 255.0 I just don't get this. It's very frustrating but I'm not quitting. The thing that really gets me is even when I overeat it's with healthy stuff!! Not trash but veggies and fruit and wheatables!!! AAARRGHHHH. I am not getting on the scale again for a long time because it just messes me up when there is no loss. I know that the last time I did this was in January. I just stopped losing weight it was like at a standstill then after about 2 months there was a BIG loss of about 20 lbs. Hey maybe that's what's going on I dunno? But whatever the problem I need help!!! I don't wanna gain all that weight back!I kept thinking maybe it's muscle but I know that muscle melts fat right? Welll why ain't no fat melting off of me? I think I want to make an appointment with a doctor or a weight trainer to have my body fat measured to see how much lean muscle I contain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home