Monday, June 06, 2005

here to report

Over the weekend I weighed in and I already knew that there was going to be a gain. There was no denying it. My eating was out of control and I wasn't even exercising. I got on the scale and it read 255.0!!! Okay be calm, breathe evenly.....that's what I tell myself and I say okay Your going to stay disciplined. Only eat when your hungry and stop when your full. This is what I tell myself. But I just can't keep it together. I will take control of this eating demon, I will bind up the strong man of my flesh in Jesus name!!! I went running this morning but by the time I got back in the house I was so pooped from my run I sat down in front of the fan and almost went to sleep LOL. I went to workout on my lunch but I feel like my working out is useless if I keep feeding myself like a pig or a starving ethiopian. I've been pinching off of food while cooking and snacking ALL day LONG I just don't understand why I'm doing this but it's time to go into bible study and get some answers from my Daddy Abba. I need help in this thing. I'm doing so well I can't sabotage myself I refuse to. I will stay in this, I will be a testimony through this test. I will rededicate my mind, body, and soul to becoming the healthiest me that I can be!!! Lord help me to control my portion distortion and eating only when hungry and stopping when satisfied. Well Off to bed I Go. I'll see ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home