Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yayy for me I did it.

Just an update from yesterday. I went on my lunch and got my workout in and felt much better the rest of the day.I'm back in the race and I'm not giving up and I still realize that the hardest thing about working out or running is starting. Starting is the hardest thing to do. Once you get started and keep at it for 1 full minute/ 60 seconds your hooked and you don't wanna stop. I guess I was agonizing over it when all I really needed to do was to be like Nike and Just do it. Well i did it and I feel much better.
I finally got up and took a wonderful run. My times are getting faster and faster. My last recorded run was 1.6 miles in 21:39 today it is down to 20:52. Woohoo I am shaving my time off by second. And also I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to my apartment and I did that after running no sweat, so this is just awesome. I'm just waiting for the Rocky song to play so I can jump around with my hands up in the air LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home