Wednesday, June 01, 2005

UUUGGGHHH what is wrong with me?

I'm doing alright over this way I think LOL. I am sooooo tired today I was so sluggish this morning it was hard to pray, walk, get the kids together this morning, everythang LOL. I took a cold rag to my face, mouthwash and everything. I took my vitamins this morning and everything but I just cannot get into the swing of things. I broke down this morning and have a cappucino in front of me. I haven't drunk coffee, or cappucino or hot chocolate since January!! And I was a coffeeaholic LOL. I had to cut it out cause of acid reflux. I pray this doesn't get addictive, No it won't get addictive I have control over this. I'm just wondering why I can't shake this tiredness that I have. I was like this yesterday too. This morning I had my running attire set out in front of me but I was so sleepy I couldn't even rise to get it. I hate this stupid dangon flesh. While it was weak my spirit should've been willing my big lazy butt to get up off of the couch!!! Ugghh I am so sick with myself I haven't ran in like 4 days. And I know when I finally get up the nerve to do it it's gonna be twice as hard. I hate this time of month my hormones are all out of wack my eating habits have been a mess as well and I'm not talking about pigging out on sweets either, I've just been eating to be eating. I am so disgusted with my undisciplined behavior these past couple of days. But I'm going to get it together. With the Holy Ghost as my witness, I will get this togeva!!! Other than that I'm doing well? I'm in need of some inspiration so I'm heading off to get some breakfast in the book of psalms. David I need your help brotha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home