Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm back

Vacation was GREAT and very much needed. I relaxed, I related, i released LOL. My eating did go out of control I must admit. And it seemed everything down there was fried my goodness. But i did make sure to eat when hungry and stop when full and drink my water I was proud of that fact, and I actually went to the fitness room and worked out hey now go nikki!

When I came back My eating habits were still a bit messy but they have been cleaned up now. I am not getting back on the scale until next saturday just because I don't wanna know if I lost or gained yet. i coincidentally jumped on the scale the other day and it read 250 so I was ecstatic but I am still determineed to not get back on the scale until next saturday. i have been walking 2.5-3.0 miles in the morning and running for 30 minutes on the treadmill at lunchtime and I love it. I can feel the difference I feel much lighter and stronger so I'm happy. God has been doing a mighty work in my life and I love it, i am growing spiritually and I can see it in my daily walk. Well I don't feel too longwinded today so that's the gist of my blog for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home