Thursday, September 01, 2005

Running victory

Today I got up this morning and did my normal run and I'm trying to stretch my runs to over 40 minutes because my doctor told me that running or any kind of cardio past 30 minutes goes into a fat burning mode. And since I've been in a sorta kinda plateau lately I switched my run up. I ran all the way around my neighborhood this morning and it was great!!!! There is a humongous hill where I live and I could never imagine running up that hill nonetheless walking up that hill and I did it today! Yay me! I don't even know why I hyped this hill up to be so much more than what it already is, I mean I run every other day up many many different hills but because this was one great big hill I made it into a mountain. I just made sure to pace myself and run up the hill and it was no sweat at all! so woopie I did thank you Jesus! After i ran I walked to cool down a little then sat for a minute then came in the house and as soon as I came into the house I prayed. I prayed for some relationship issues to be revived between me and God because I have been slacking and I mean REALLY slacking lately. I know the saying 'no prayer, no power' and I am not trying to be stuck in this area ESPECIALLY when prayer is my calling. I am an intercessor and it would make absolutely no sense for that to be my calling and I'm not praying. I dunno what happened to me where my intimacy was just lacking. I think I just have too much stuff on my plate that need to be put on the back burner for now because God always comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home