Monday, May 30, 2005

The weight is coming down

I've been exercising consitently and eating pretty clean and went to weigh myself Saturday morning and I weighed in at 252.8 lbs. That's 3.8 pounds down from last week. That's a good thing!! I usually weigh myself in at the beginning of the day and that was the weight that showed up. Then after cleaning the house and moving around alot I jumped back on the scale and it read 250.3 But I'll accept the higher weight right now. There's only one problem Today is Memorial Day and there are many BBQ's going on that my family was invited to and it's that time of the month. AHHHHHH!!! What's a girl to do. I am praying for God to give me discipline for the opast two days because we've been running around so much I've only eat once a day and that's it, so today I know that I need more small snacks instead of one big meal. I've been doing my workout tapes and dvds instead of running the past 3 mornings but atleast I'm staying active right? I still feel a little guilty because I haven't been running but tomorrow morning it's gonna be on like popcorn. I'm gonna run to my hearts content then tell you about it LOL. Well until then pray me blessings from God on eating discipline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home