Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wow check me out.

Okay so yesterday I got up early in the morning and worked out because it was my off day. I run one day and do aerobics and weight training on my inbetween days. I got a good work out in that I am actually feeling the effects of today LOL. I got up to get dressed and pulled out a size 18 skirt that a family member that lost weight had given me back in November and surprisingly it slid right up over my hips and my awful saddlebags and it looked great on me *smiling hard* I went to throw on a once too little shirt that fits just right now to go with it and I just stood in the mirror and looked at myself. I am finally getting my hourglass shape back!!! woohoo I just stood there and smiled. My face and neck are going down. I am actually starting to get a neckline yippee!! I just look in the mirror sometimes and wonder how in the world did I let myself go to that extent? Oh well no need to cry over spilled milk. Time to keep on moving. I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me because I was able to fit into a size 18 skirt so I went through my closet pulling out old size 18 clothes that I have and guess what they all fit!!!! Woohooo. Just to be safer I do still have a couple of size 22 clothes and 20 clothes around but I got rid of most of my size 24 and 3x clothing. I went to get a shirt from walmart to wear to be in uniform this past friday and picked up a 16/18 shirt just to see how it fit and it fit well, it was a little snug on my rolls but that's okay I'll be there in no time. I made a resolve that I would be back this week when I got paid to get the size 18 version of that shirt. I thank God because now that I am losing weight I can start buying more solid shirts. I'm so sick of buying patterns I just want a normal shirt. The shirt showed off my curves and everything. Also I think i was accidentally in big girl denail because I went to kmart to get a nightie and I bought a strawberry shortcake oversized pajama shirt in a 2x instead of the regular one size fits most cause I thought it wouldn't fit me and I bought some 2x pajama pants. Those things are falling off of me!!! woohoo The oversized shirt gives oversized a whole new meaning LOL.

I was tripping because I went to use the restroom before hopping into the shower and noticed that my skin looks like zebra stripes!!! Yikes i didn't even know I'd had strech marks in certain areas. My skin is justa hangin but I know with exercise it will tighten up, I pray. My neck even has strectch marks how weird is that? The dark spots in between my thighs are lighting up and they don't rub half as much as they used to. Great!! I'm just in awe of the changes that my body is making but I also need to find a remedy to cover up all of these stretch marks quick. i also have dark spots in particular areas too. I have heard something about scrubbing dark spots with lemon juice and it will lighten the spots I sure hope that works. I 'll do some research on it and check it out. and let you know if I come across anything. Oh yeah I'm currently reading Diary of a Fat housewife by Rosemary Green and she has me in stitches this book is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home